Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 10: One thing = EVERYTHING

I am doing this 90 day challenge for primarily spirtual reasons. I am a support group for money issues and this is part of that journey. My secret is out. Today I ran in the morning then went the Promenade. I forgot my guitar strap which never happens. I played anyways. I just sat down on the curb and started singing. There were a few people who seemed to really enjoy it. At one point there was a little girl who was dancing around enjoying the sound of my guitar. The point is that I am learning to continue and do what the task is at hand despite the challenges that arise. Tonight I went to the bar and I was talking a female who I thought was attractive. The conversation was good at first but it seemed to fizzle out. We kinda of moved on but later somebody said to me "Hey man, do you get that girls number, she was into you.I looked around for her for awhile and get advice from my friend. It occured to me that the 90 day challenge is just about music. It's really about everything. About becoming the person that I want to be. Just like performing with a strap and sitting on the curb, learning to ask for a women for there number despite the fear is something that I would like to get better at.

No comments:

Post a Comment