Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 12: I Killed It Tonight.

Tonight I played at the Cantors open mic. I sang "My Love Rings True". Happy Mother Day Ma. Usually musicians only get one song but I got to play two.  I really sounded good tonight. I got a lot of compliments. There were a few girls who liked my performance who I hung out with for awhile. Tomorrow I have to get up with the birds so this will be a short entry but I wanted to say that it seems like the things that I need are being shown to me. I need to design website and somebody mentioned something called Freeway which is similar to iWeb. I am not a website designer so I need something that is easier to use. The other day a friend told me that I needed to get in shape. You know what he's right. I do. Not just so I can get a six pack but so I can have enough energy to get through the day and give great performances every time. So it's time to hit the hay. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment